Powered by Blogger.

insta inspiration

Sunday, 18 May 2014

 thanks to my mum for my favourite birthday cake
wearing: dress: Zara Kids (similar here/here/here/here) // necklace: Oasap //
watch: Michael Kors (similar here/here) // bracelets: t&j designs // Asos
 my 25th birthday .... Time flies so so so super fast ...
 Donut time - outfit is tomorrow on my blog
 leather jacket: Zara (similar here/here/here) //
blouse: H&M (similar here/here) // ring: YSL (similar here/here)
macarons after a meeting is always a great idea
sweater: MissGoodlife // pants: Oasis (similar here/here) // bag: C√©line (similar versions here) // 
flats: Zara (similar here/here) // watch: Michael Kors (similar here/here) //
bracelets: t&j designs // Asos
working on my Ipad
 this cute pastel outfit is soon here on my blog
flower power on a sunday afternoon


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Shop similar items:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment