Powered by Blogger.

SHORT SHORTS :: BANANA REPUBLIC x MARIMEKKO

Wednesday, 28 May 2014


Good morning, Everyone! How is your week going so far? Have you ever had one of those days when everything seems to go your way? Well, I definitely had one of those recently! I woke up in the morning to find a package containing the Banana Republic x Marimekko shorts I've been drooling over, came in early. You know how much I love tailored shorts and the color blue in general, but the combination of vivid blues, turquoise and polka dot pattern, made them completely irresistible:)

Next, me and my new shorts headed to down town to run some errands, and interestingly enough my good luck continued. Empty parking spaces opened up right in front of me, I came in to my favorite bakery just in time to grab the very last Rose-flavored macaroon and the flower shop I frequent, had just one bouquet of daisies left in my favorite shade of pink. Yes, it was definitely one of those days... Kinda wishing every day could be like this, though I suppose if every day was like this, I probably wouldn't appreciate it as much:) 










Banana Republic x Marimekko Rasymatto Hampton shorts | Banana Republic sheer-insert blouse & Dalia bucket bag | Joie Caldine leather jacket { in cream here } | IRO Saresha sandals { also love this leather option here } | Blue mirrored sunglasses - old { similar here } | Bauble Bar Big Love cuffs, crystal barrel cuff, crystal parallel ring & diagon ring quad 


Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment